Our success in life is largely due to the circle of people we surround ourselves with. In this video we get into emotional intelligence and how to build, maintain and mend relationships with those that are important to us. If you enjoy the video, please like it and subscribe to my channel. Let me know your thoughts below! 🙂
Assessment for 5 Love Languages
Questions from video:
- Who do you have an overdraft with?
- What are some deposits you can make this week?
- Who has a negative balance with you and they don’t even know it?
- How can you educate them on making deposits?
Hey friends! This week’s topic came up because I was inspired by someone at a conference I went to recently. She was the outlier in the group who provided constructive feedback in a situation where most people would be quiet. Her courageous act brought me to produce a video talking all about why being our authentic selves is so important and ways to ensure that we manifest all the gifts that we are given as an individual. It’s also a reminder that we are all on the same playing field, because we all have these similar insecurities with being ourselves, therefore anyone you talk to CAN relate to you!
Check this week’s video out and let me know your thoughts!
Questions to ask yourself from today’s post:
- What are the triggers and scenarios where you don’t feel like you are your authentic self?
- Who makes you feel like you can’t be your authentic self around them? Why? Remember to ask the 5 “why’s” to get to the core of the issue.
- Aren’t you exhausted of acting like someone you aren’t?
- You are the only person that has to live with YOU. Do you want to live with the feeling of putting up a front? That “punch in the stomach” feeling?
Remember that you are placed in different situations because you are supposed to be there.
Please subscribe to my channel if you haven’t already, and give this video a thumbs up!
I appreciate you and all your uniqueness!