As you’ve been able to tell by now (or so I hope) I LOVE to be productive and learn as much as I can to get ahead in life. I try to maximize every minute in my day by waking up early, completing my miracle morning routine, read different articles throughout the day and attend seminars whenever possible. However, the most effective and efficient way I learn is listening to Podcasts and Audiobooks. You can find a podcast about virtually ANYTHING. They are an amazing resource to keep you engaged on a topic that you want to learn more about. I have listened to podcasts regarding: murder mysteries, being a better triathlete, self help, growing my business, marriage.. Etc! By listening to at least one episode per day during my workout or my commute, I learn something new and it inspires me to continue to work hard every day.
I wanted to share some of my current favorite podcasts with you so that you can hopefully find one that really speaks to you and where you are in your life right now. My top favorites usually change every couple of months, just depending on what I am going through and need to hear. Here are my current favorites!
- Rise Podcast by Rachel Hollis: Her podcast talks about a variety of things from being a business owner, to being a woman and overall becoming the best version of yourself. Her podcasts have taught me more about productivity, chasing my passions and it is a great way to get FREE content from her live events which are pure FIRE!
- Rise Together Podcast by Rachel and Dave Hollis: I am married, so naturally this podcast speaks to me. Rachel and Dave go into some pretty serious #realtalk situations that you encounter as a couple! They also bring on guests to specifically talk about marriage and how to build a better partnership, better communication skills, etc.
- The MFCEO Project by Andy Frisella: He is your daily dose of tough love with a whole lot of F* bombs! If you are not comfortable with cussing, this isn’t for you. However, if you can tolerate it, Andy is so real in breaking down concepts and tactical advice to become the best version of “your OWN life’s CEO” (as he says) and nixing your excuses.
- EpowerHER Podcast by Kacia Fitzgerald: She is new in the space, but killing it! This podcast is for all women looking to live a better life and she and her guests provide you with the tools to take home and implement. Kacia’s energy is contagious through the mic and it will for sure get you going for the day!
- Super Soul Conversations by Oprah: Obviously the queen of interviewing had to be on my list! She has 2-3 podcasts, but I have only had a chance to listen to this one. These interviews are about working from the inside out – how do you learn more about yourself and your inner soul desires to bring deeper meaning to your life, in your own unique way. She has some high profile interviews of course, so it is great to hear from these very successful people and their lives and struggles.
- The Ed Mylett Show: Truth bombs after truth bombs! Ed is all about sharing tips and interviews that will take your life to the next level. He is a successful investor and businessman himself, and he shares how to implement his habits and skills in very tangible ways.
I hope some of my current podcast faves speak to you and you check some of them out!! What are some of your favorites? Why do you like them? I would love to hear more from you in the comments below!